WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Any update on the Apple Homekit integration? The hub was announced 6 months ago.

From the Belkin Facebook Messenger app:

Hi, Marc. The Wemo Bridge expected release date will be anytime this December. Please hang tight.

Re: Any update on the Apple Homekit integration? The hub was announced 6 months ago.

Look like Wemo is just playing us again, and again and again!!!
Why? We investigated on base of your promise and promotion, now we are stuck with product that have only limited functionality!!! Very nice marketing move! I’m not recommending wemo products to anyone else anymore!!!
Very disappointed by you guys!
Highlighted

What kind of joke developers does this company hire? I have way more faith in the Homebridge guys. Just hire them!

Wemo’s rep said this month in this or another post. It’s still not here. Guess I’m unloading all my switches and plugs. Smashing them so no one else has to deal with this. I’ve bought some straight from Belkin, some from Best Buy and some from Amazon. Time to update my reviews too. This month is almost over... less than two weeks and Lutron will get about $2000 in sales from me. I have no more patience and am annoyed by the bs broken promises AND now being dragged through the mud just to make us wait a little longer. Where is the HomeKit hub!?

Wtf!! Did I just read spring 2018!? I’m done. Unloading all my switches and plugs today. Smashing them, updating all my reviews to 1 Star and I’ll post the video. More lies and BS. You guys need to get it together. So mad I bought that last dimmer switch months ago. I’m going to be writing corporate as well. I want a god **bleep** refund!!

Hire some real developers!!

I will have them!

.... and still nothing. Disappointment and agony remains!

They don’t care that they are losing ground to such companies like iDevices and iHome. WeMo was my 1st home automation purchase and now with no bridge I’ve gone another route. I literally just bought 6 wall switches from iDevices during their holiday sale and 8 outlets.