WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Belkin Netcam app for iPhone hasn't worked for almost two months!

Please advise!  I have tried everything from resetting to trying to log in from laptop. Nothing works!  I think the app is too old to work with iOS updates, since firmware shows last update was from almost two years ago!

Help!

Re: Belkin Netcam app for iPhone hasn't worked for almost two months!

[ Edited ]

Hi, Sapipes. What's the model number of the NetCam that you have? To clarify, are you trying to log in and view the camera live feed? What's the status of the NetCam's LED indicators? What's the model and iOS version of the iPhone? When you say resetting, do you mean to say power cycling the NetCam or restoring it to factory defaults? We'd like to know more details so that we can help you effectively. 

Reil – 22071
Wemo Technical Support

Hi,

Any resolution to this issue? I have the same problem.

The model number of my netcam is F7D7601v1, and firmware is showing up to date.  Yes, I am trying to log in and view the live feed.  The NetCam LED indicators are are fully on and stable.  I just bought an iphone Xs running iOS 12, but this problem started two months ago when I was still using muy iphone 6s that was running an older version of iOS.

And yes, I did reset by power cycling the NetCam, uninstalling it and and reinstalling it several times.  

Many thanks for any help you can provide.  It had previously been a very reliable device for me - over three years - but,the last 6 to 9 months, video live feed has been very sporadic.

Annette

Hey @jencek and @Sapipes,

We'll have this checked with the team.

please send us an email at WEMOcares@belkin.com with these following information:

- Account Username

- Email Address

with a link to this post for reference.

We look forward to receive your emails.

Mark-22022
Wemo Technical Support
Highlighted

Will do! Thank you!

Sent!

I have seen the same behaviour as @sapipes regarding the netcam trying to ping 

netcam-mobileserver-eu.belkin.com/server-eu.seedonk.com which is not pingable. I note that server.seedonk.com IS pingable..not sure if this is part of some restructuring that occured without the netcams (perhaps of some generation) being brought along for the ride.

Just tried setting up again and it has worked this time. It appears that the seedonk server is now responding correctly