WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can no longer view net cams from iPhone: Network Error. make sure network allows ports 5104/4104

I hadn't tried viewing my two cameras for a few months but when I did tonight, I could no longer view them from my netcam app on my iphone.  It said Network Error.  Please make sre your network allows connections through port 5104/4104.  I never had this issue before and bought these cameras specifically because I didn't have to get permissions from my ISP to allow port forwarding which I did need to do with my previous IP cameras.

Oddly, I can access my cameras via my laptop but not through my iphone netcam app.  Any body have an explanation for this or better yet, a fix?

Re: Can no longer view net cams from iPhone: Network Error. make sure network allows ports 5104/4104

In the last week, using my iphoe 6, te app went to the login screed - before thatI didn't have to log in for the camera to connect to the phone.  Today, when I tried to login, I got the sam message as the earlier person did about the ports.....

I too can see the camera on my laptop

Re: Can no longer view net cams from iPhone: Network Error. make sure network allows ports 5104/4104

I have too been having this issue for a couple weeks.  I have tried reseting the camera several times but will not work on my phone nor my husband's.

Any fix yet??

What were the results of your chat or call with theirsupport desk?

Quick question cos I've got the same issue but it all worked with 10.0.5 but not with iOS 10.1.1 so did you also upgrade the iOS recently?

Rgds

I haven't called.  I never found a toll free number to call.  

To answer the next question below, yes, I upgraded to last iOs just last week.  Maybe that's the cause?

Funnily enough it started working again today and I didn't change anything so I reckon it was broken at their end 🤓

I am also getting this problem today. I tried re-installing the apps (NetCam and iSecurity+) and rebooting my router. Perhaps something is wrong at the Belkin end?

Nab

Same here. Started today but am still receiving photos of movement. Tried reinstalling the app, nada.

...and sure enough, it came back on a day later!