WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Can no longer view net cams from iPhone: Network Error. make sure network allows ports 5104/4104

Hi, Everyone. Was it working fine before? Make sure to update your iPhone to the latest IOS version. For isolation, try it on a different handheld device. Let us know if the issue still persists.

Pamela - 21733
WEMO Technical Support

Re: Can no longer view net cams from iPhone: Network Error. make sure network allows ports 5104/4104

Running 11.3.1 on Iphone 8. Get the network error message allow connects to 5104/4104. Just started yesterday. get same error when on 3 different routers at 3 different locations. SO has no problem with her Iphone 8+ running same 11.3.1. She has NO problems getting on cameras. Tried a network reset, nothing changed, stoll get error. Deleted App and re loaded it from App store. No change. Anyone have ANY idea of what to do next? Also powered down phone completely, no change, still get error messge. Can acces cameras from any of 2 imacs with no problem. Seems ONLY with my Iphone 8. There are no other problems doing ANYTHING with my Iphone. Seems problem is only on my Iphone 8/

[ Edited ]

Hi, topster10. For isolation, try to clear cache on your iPhone 8 then uninstall and reinstall the WeMo app.

If the issue persists, please send us an email to WEMOCares@Belkin.com with your contact details (name, phone number, location), username, and the link to this community thread.

Jan - 22019
WEMO Technical Support

Same thing is happening on my iPhone as topster 10 above! So frustrating!! It was working perfectly yesterday as it had for 4 plus years now, and today, nothing! Works on my MacBook Pro just fine, but not iPhone 6s (which is updated to the latest iOS software version. What should I do?

@Sapipes Try to do a power cycle on the unit and uninstall-reinstall the NetCam App on the affected device. If still doing the same thing, you may check for firmware updatesdo a hard reset and reconfigure the unit. If issue still persist, please send us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com along with your contact details (Full Name, Phone Number, Location - City/State), firmware version, model number of the unit, community username and a link to this post for reference.

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support

[ Edited ]

Exact same condition as others for me with iPhone AND iPad... (error code, but see camera on Mac laptop.). I did ALL you suggested. Suspect an issue on your side. I will write you soon. Take care and thank you. 

Same problem here, I have folowed all the steps as well resetting updating firmware on computer phone and ipad and re-installing cameras multiple times. Works fine on my Computer.

Please help with solution to this problem.

Thank you for your suggestions, but I have done all this and still cannot access the camera on my iphone.  Mac laptop works fine, though.  Im really suspecting an issue on your end, perhaps a problem with the Belkin Netcam app?? I installed the newer WeMo app, but it tells me to insyall the Belkin netcam app and register my device (which of course I keep trying to do after mutiple uninstalls/resinstalls.  Very frustrating.  Firmware is showing that its up to date, with version 2.4.7.2.  However, I can only see the camera settings on my laptop since my iphone app will not allow me to log in to the camera.

Thanks!

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Sapipes and @bbclay1111

Please email us at WemoCares@belkin.com along with the following details given by  

Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support

Email sent!

Thank you!