WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Can no longer view net cams from iPhone: Network Error. make sure network allows ports 5104/4104

Same issue here. This is a problem on your end. Many people  are having the same problem. Quit telling people to do the same things over and over and fix it.

vr

Re: Can no longer view net cams from iPhone: Network Error. make sure network allows ports 5104/4104

WEMO; please fix this issue,

I can't monitor my mother at her home,

she is 92;

please this is very serious!!!

FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW IT IS ON YOUR SIDE IT WAS WORKING FINE FOR ALL OF US IN THIS FORUM.

I’m also having the same problem.  It works on my desktop, but not on my iPhone or iPad.  However, it does works with my wife’s Samsung Galaxy S7.  So, I see this as a software issue or how the Apple devices are communicating with your server.

I still receive motion email.

[ Edited ]

Will this be an individual fix or a global fix? Thank you. 

Yes! I have to monitor health issues! Please please help! Fix problem pleases

Please please fix problem! Inalso have health issues that need to be monitored. Has anyone got theirs working as of yet?

I have done all the recommeded tasks and still nothing. I am in a total panic.

Same problem here - I've completely reset,  reinstalled,  all three of my cameras.  I can get the video on my desktop but not on my iPad or IPhones.  This is definitely a problem on the Belkin/Wemo side of things.   I reinstalled the app on my iPhone... cant even find the app to reinstall on my iPad.  THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW - THERE ARE SECURITY ISSUES ON MY PROPERTY AT THIS POINT.

You can control your cams via netcam.belkin.com as long as you are using a browser that has Flash installed. That's how I am getting around this problem until it gets fixed.