WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Deleting Remote access for old phones and devices

[ Edited ]

Hi, walendvay and DougC. What WEMO devices do you own? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the WEMO App in your phone? Please email us the details at WEMOCares@belkin.com so we can endorse your case to our second level support team for further assistance in removing those devices in the list. Please include your contact information and the link to this Community thread for reference.

Jay-15354

WEMO Technical Support 

What has come of this issue?
Do we still have to contact support to remove old/unauthorized devices? If so, who do we call or email?

Please Advise,
Mo BETTA

@Compsight
Just send us your contact details at WemoCares@belkin.com. Along with one of the MAC addresses of one of your current Wemo devices and the name of the device that you want to remove.

Thaddeus - 14850
WEMO Technical Support

WHAT?!?  Is this STILL GOING ON?!!??   It's 2017, and upon looking for a solution for this - there seems to be none, STILL??  Ridiculous if true, and it should not take me contacting WEMO support, providing MAC ID's.  As if it would help WEMO!?!  I have our LAN set behind a firewill, and also running in transparent bridge mode.

HOW DO I GET RID OF EXTRA USERS SHOWING UP ON MY WEMO APP?!?

Expert

[ Edited ]

@Placebo

We'd like to understand your challenge. What are the users that are showing up on your Wemo app? Send us a screenshot at WEMOCares@belkin.com with the link to this post for further assistance. 

Chiqui-17359

WEMO Technical Support  

Dear Wemo programing the fact for over two years you have not made a simple remove or uninstal in the remote access for other phones and devices is a joke and very frustrating. As technical and smart as some of your products it seems a joke that has not already been put in to the software...

Please Please make it available soon should be so easy Love your products otherwise.

Sincerely,

Flustered Wemo user...

Highlighted

I agree.It's unacceptable !

Yep this is stll a problem.  I have devices listed that I haven't had for years and still no way to remove them.  This thread was started in 2015 yet the problem continues.

Hi, lancemoreland. If you have done all the possible workarounds as suggested by our moderators on this thread, please provide us your contact details, community username, link to this post, and the MAC address of one active WEMO device so we can have our Support Team assist you with removing these devices from your WEMO Cloud.

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support

Its true? Im facing this problems also, dont have solution now?in 2018?