WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Email with 40% off code for Bridge. Doesn’t work.

Can someone please provide me the code? I appreciate. 

Wemo sales.. if you are watching this thread, can you pl. IM me one code?

Did you sign up?

You and I may be in the same boat. We joined today. That may make it too late to get a code. 

Been waiting for this along time for this, like everyone here. But I have not recieved an email yet. 

Whoops. Email was in my junk folder. I only thought to check after re-registering. lol

Looking for unwanted code please help

[ Edited ]

I wrote a very informative post, but then lost it entirely because I didn't realize I needed 17 different logins to use throughout the Belkin Website. WHY!?

So in summary, this whole special code and order process shows what a clusterf@#k Belkin really is. Code is emailed to users before promotion even begins. two-day shipping turns out to be a pipedream. My shipment will end up taking 7-10 days to receive, if I'm lucky. That is, if the bridge is even in stock.

Customer service is really just "lip service", telling you want you want to hear rather than the truth. I've had issues dealing directly with Belkin in the past and so far nothing has changed.

If you haven't ordered your bridge yet, you might want to wait until they are in the stores and just pay the $40. Save yourself the headache. I'm wishing I had.

Confirmed it finally shipped, 4 days after ordering and charging credit card. The 2-day shipping was a complete lie! UPS shows as 3-7 business days (UPS SurePost) which will take another week before I receive the bridge.

I made 4 calls to customer service and no joke, every time I was given incorrect information. I called today to speak to a supervisor regarding all the issues with this order. The supervisor (all they would give me is her first name, Elena) refused to speak to me. She kept having the customer service rep waste my time by asking me why I need to speak to a supervisor. Three times I was put on hold by the rep, while he relayed my concerns to the supervisor, Elena. After 20 minutes of this, I gave up.

THE WEMO DEPARTMENT IS BEYOND INCOMPETENT! I hope soomeone higher up at Belkin is listening!

Hi, Everyone. If you're still having issues with your discount codes when ordering the WEMO Bridge, please email us at WemoCares@belkin.com along with your complete contact details (complete name, phone number, email address, and complete shipping address) so we can have our Customer Service to assist you.

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support