WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Full color osram lightify

New to this but I purchased an A19 lightify full color bulb. When trying to pair up it will blink but not show up in the app. Is this bulb not supported? Will I need to return it?

Re: Full color osram lightify

Expert

Hi, JppjonesWe'd like to verify this. Are you referring to this bulb? If yes, it should work. Try to manually reset the bulb and update this thread for any results.

Kristine_14845
WEMO Technical Support

It is not that bulb. It is a full color rgb A19 bulb. there must be some interaction as I try to pair up the bulb via the app it blinks also if I cancel the pairing action the bulb will blink.

Hmm. If it's not too much trouble, can you check this link and help us identify the bulb you own, Jppjones? We need to have the model number first so that we can provide proper assistance.

Dennis - 20702
WEMO Technical Support

i didn't see it listed but here's the link to the osram bulb I have.
http://www.osram.com/osram_com/products/led-technology/lightify/lightify-home/lightify-lamps/lightif...
Expert

As of now, Jppjones, these are the supported Osram Lightify products: http://www.belkin.com/us/search?text=Osram+Lightify 

Regards,
Ness - 10931
WEMO Technical Support

Hi Guys,

I agree with Jppjones. Is there a plan to add support for Osram E27 LED-Lamp RGB (all of them and not only stripe and gardenspots)? 
I just got the starter set to test out and I am planing to set up my holiday home with smart lights. 

Do I have to switch to Osram Lightify Control ?

Best

Expert

@AdrianKNEZ. No news yet for additional devices that will be supported. Surely, an announcement will be posted on our website in case there will be in the future. You can switch to Osram Lightify or to any Osram devices that's currently supported by WEMO. By the way, do you own a WEMO Starter Kit?

Hi, 

I do own a WEMO Starter Kit. But I am not sure if I will keep it, as i really expected it to have full RGB light support. (not only garden spotlights) and also GU10 Bulbs (like Osram)