WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Google Home and WeMo

Your Wemo devices should work with Google Home, bundyandcoke. Were you able to follow instructions from this link? Try resetting the Wemo units and configuring them again. Also, are your Wemos running on the latest firmware version? Make sure they are. Make sure to reset your Google Home as well so you can isolate the situation better.

Harvey - 21598
WEMO Technical Support

I'm having a similar problem. I've been using Google Home and Wemo for months but my Google Home was saying something about unlinking accounts.

I unlinked my Wemo account in Google Home Ap and when I relinked it, it shows 0 devices even though I have 4 light switches.

It links perfectly fine but the Wemo just shows 0 devices. I am able to see and manage all the 4 lights through my Wemo Ap. 

I've tried resetting my Google home. I've tried resetting one of the Wemo light switches. I've tried resetting my router/network.

I did update the firmware for the Wemo switches too.

Please help.

Hello there, kendorama

Make sure that you enable the Remote Access feature on your handheld device. To fully isolate the setback, reboot your router and modem simultaneously, and then try the setup again. If it still behaves the same way, we advise that you contact Google about this.

Harvey - 21598
WEMO Technical Support

Is there a way to reset/update the firmware for all my WEMO devices? It seems like it broke after I did that. In the actual AP there's no 'download' option anymore.

I've tried reinstalling the ap too in case it's that.

This seems to be an isolated issue with Google. You can contact them or email us at WemoCares@belkin.com for better assistance. Kindly include the link to this post, and your contact number and location.

Also, you can only factory reset the Wemo unit once it's running the latest firmware. 

Kloe-21503
WEMO Technical Support