WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

HELP! reset belkin wireless G plus router and can't get the ipaddress to let me back in

[ Edited ]

i was flashing the firmware update on my router it went well. I was then trying to change my admin password. The router had no passowrd set however I still couldn't put in a new one. A dialogue box kep telling me "current password invalid" I then tried to do a fastory reset. It seemed to work but now I can't get teh routher to accept the address to let me back in. I used 198.162.2.1 as the address. I tried  a 30-30-30 reset with the internal reaset button. I am not getting a number in the defaulg gatewey when I do an"ipconfig" It's blank. HELP!

Re: HELP! reset belkin wireless G plus router and can't get the ipaddress to let me back in

Sorry... you are on the wrong forum

Re: HELP! reset belkin wireless G plus router and can't get the ipaddress to let me back in

this is where the Belkin community page sent me.

Highlighted

The same problem I have been faced with AC 1800 DB Wi-Fi Dual-Band AC+ Gigabit Router. So Belkin support will help me a lot and it has many specific suggestions. Every time I'll go with this when I getting any issue with a router and all.