04-10-2018 08:46 AM - edited 04-10-2018 08:50 AM
Does anyone got hurt and is there any device damaged due to this occurrence? This is very concerning, blowheads. Send us an email with your contact details at WemoCares@belkin.com so you will be further assisted.
04-12-2018 05:53 AM
Sure does look like it's the plug that melted rather the insight. If the circuit was overloaded the circuit breaker in your home should have tripped - might be a good idea to inspect it. It's possible the appliance plug itself melted without ever overloading the circuit and would not have tripped any breaker.
I don't recall seeing the insight promoted as a circuit protection device.