WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I can't connet wifi netcam HD

Hi,

I have add 2 cameras WiFi HD to my wemo network that was with only one cam.

It had runs pretty well.

Some days ago I have lost the connection to one camera. I try to install it again, but the lights stay on, when the camera connected to the current.

Reset doesn't work ; the switch in the back side doesn't change the lights. The 2 lights upper stay Orange the third is green and I can't change this state.

Could you help me.

Thanks a lot.

Philippe

Re: I can't connet wifi netcam HD

Hi philippvince. Try to reset the NetCam again. Be sure to flip the NetCam switch to the Setting position before pressing the Reset button and switch it back to Recording position after you have configured the NetCam. These article links will guide you:

http://www.belkin.com/us/support-article?articleNum=8154

http://www.belkin.com/us/support-article?articleNum=8257

http://www.belkin.com/us/support-article?articleNum=8204

Please update us with the result. Check if the NetCam will appear on the WEMO app.

Zeb_10124
WEMO Technical Support

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

But I have already try to reset the cam with your procedure. But there is no effect : the 2 lights upper stay Orange and the 3rd light down is the only green.

Another idea of what I can do ?

Regards

Expert

[ Edited ]

When the switch is in setup mode and the reset process has been done, will the NetCam show up on the available wireless network list on your phone? If it does, you have to connect to the NetCam network and then open the NetCam App. Follow the installation process to reconnect the device to the network. 

If it doesn't show up, please email us your complete contact details, location, community username, model number of the device, NetCam App version, phone OS, and the link to this post at WEMOCares@belkin.com. We will request our 2nd level support team to assist you further.  

Andy - 10823
WEMO Technical Support

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your answer.

The cam doesn't appears in WiFi network. In fact I think it doesn't reset. The leds back to the camera never changed.

I will contact you with the mail of the support.

Hi - my camera (netcam HD0354) that I just bought won't pickup my wifi I can connect fine to my iPhone but not to the home wifi network when setting up the camera as my connection doesn't show up in the dropdown list. How can I fix this?

When setting up hd cam the internet connection says it doesn't exsist?
Highlighted
Expert

Hi, Icyhearts. Which part of the Setup process were you stuck at? Are you using an iOS or Android device? Refer to the links below in setting up your Netcam device:

Setting up the Wemo® NetCam using your iOS device

Setting up the Wemo® NetCam using your Android™ device

Chris-21499
WEMO Technical Support

I'm having the same problem the wifi light is blinking the other two lights are Green netcam is listed in wifi and out says connected when I two on it but the light keeps blinking and nothing else happens