WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My wemo mini smart plug was not working sometimes with apple homekit

[ Edited ]

Sometimes, when I tried to turn off or on my smart plug with Homekit. it did not work.

If I wait some time, it would work but I need to still wait around 1~2 min for use it.

It is definitely not a problem with wifi. because when it was not working with Homekit, it was work with Wemo app. and my smart plugs accepted ping well from my computer.

Re: My wemo mini smart plug was not working sometimes with apple homekit

Hi dh1024,

May we know how many Wemo devices do you have?  Is this the only one having an issue? How far are these devices from the router? Make sure that the firmware of the devices is up-to-date. You may try rebooting your devices (Mini smart plug and handheld device) to refresh the connection.  

Reynaldo - 22029
Wemo Technical Support

I have 2 wemo mini smart plug. when it is not working all of two smart plug is not working. these device far way from router within 10 meters. Of course all of device firmware is up-do-date. and i already tried rebooting all device but it still happened2

Highlighted

@dh1024

What's the LED status of the 2 WEMO Minis? You can try relocating them closer to the router for observation. Try to also check that you're running on the latest WEMO App version, which is the v1.21. Also, is it showing as not detected on the HomeKit App?

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support