WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Netcam App not working on iPhone or iPad since Dec. 24 2014

@Philtaylor59
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the NetCam App, let's see if that works. What's the iOS version of your iPad?

Thaddeus - 14850
WEMO Technical Support

my hd netcam work on windows vista but not setting up on iphone

my netcam hd+ work on windows vista but not set up on iphone

@ahmed
Are you getting an error message? Have you tried other mobile device? What's the iOS version of your iPhone?

Thaddeus - 14850
WEMO Technical Support

Have you ever had issues with set up of your 9 camera that 2 lights stade orange and 1 green and won't set up??
Thanks for your help

@Sdurecka1
Have you tried the reset process on this link?: http://www.belkin.com/us/support-article?articleNum=8154

If you have, please send us your contact details through our email at WemoCares@belkin.com so that we can escalate your case to our 2nd level support team.

Thaddeus - 14850
WEMO Technical Support

I 've found the problem of my Belkin Netcam. After I turn on the netcam, never can setup wifi... lost connection. I tried iphone4, 4s, 5, ipad2, Samsung galaxy zoom, galaxy note, Tegra note from Nvidia. never ever worked... But now I solved it. I thought it was my phone or netcam problem... But it is not....(even belkin shows phone setting guide for android..)

Just go into your AP machine setup(192.168.x.x) and change your wifi channel. Maybe netcam is using same or closer channel... I don't know why but after I change my wifi channel on my AP, it worked perdectly... two of my netcam is working...

OK?

This may be a fix.  I have the standard def netcam and just got the HD netcam.  No problems whatsoever bringing up the SD cam.  The HD cam worked for a very short while and then video connect errors or simply a blank screen.

i had the SD cam set to max frame rate and highest quality. Same with HD cam.  Apparently, by setting each cam to auto adjust, this solved the problem.  Try that and you may also try settings in manual mode of frame rate and quality for each cam until you get something that works.

im not impressed with Belkin or the supposed HD cam.  You may also want to be sure that you're seeing a live image by having a ceiling fan on or something that moves outdoors, or you may be looking at a frozen vid and be totally unaware that you're looking at a still frame of video.

Most people choose channels 1,6 or 11 because that's the thing to do.  That's erroneous thinking because that means that all of your neighbors are doing the same thing.  Lots and lots of packet collisions will take place.  Your router or by using a network analyzer will tell you all the devices on each channel.  Choose a channel that's free of other devices.  Shoot for the middle.

Yeah, I know, that's not the typical IT mantra, but choosing a free channel inbetween the heavily used channels may give you just enough signal and albeit some issues with channel crosstalk may be much more preferable than assured packet collisions.

This is especially true if there is distance and hence weaker channel frequencies used by others.

Jlk

Netcam app isn't downloading on my iPhone 🙈 Any help is nice