WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Netcam offline / unavailable

@SOS
Just email us your contact details as requested on the earlier post. We'll have your device looked at.

Thaddeus - 14850
WEMO Technical Support

I am currently overseas and my NetCam app has come back to me that my camera is now offline. Is there anything I can do remotely?

My Netcam is doing the same thing. I've reset it sveral times.  And the power light is the onlt thing that on so I now have a wall decoration 

Same problem here. Very frustrating. Worked fine when I left home, now in gone and can't check on my dogs.

I am having the same issue.  I didn't do any of the updates until a few days ago when I got a new cell phone and had to update every app on it.  I have 2 Belkin Netcams that have worked fine for the last year and a half.  Now when one works, the other is "unavailable" and the message states, "This camera is currently unavailable.  The camera may be disconnected or the privacy settings have been changed.  Please check back later."  I know all of the connections are intact, the WiFi is connected and I have not changed any of the privacy settings.  What do I do?

Same problem.... thinking - junk

I am having the same issue. It was working fine when I left. I think the app updated on my Samsung because now it does not even have a camera listed. I need to be able to see my kitties! I tried to log on to netcam.belkin.com, but it says no camera connected. I still very periodically get an email that motion was detected, but I do not see either of my cats in any of the pictures sent. I need to be able to log and and see them. I do not see why I cannot. Very frustrating.

I have had by Netcam for over a year, working well.  Now it says camera unavaiable.  None of the LED lights on the rear are lit, but the front infrared lights are on.  I have tried a new power source and multiple reset attempts with the same result.  When I first plug the cam in the top LED is solid green for 1-2 sec, then goes out.

@All
Send us your contact details at WemoCares@belkin.com and we'll have your case escalated.

Thaddeus - 14850
WEMO Technical Support

Hi Belkin, WEMO team,

I recently bought this camera and now having the same problem as the ones posted by others.  Worked fine for about a week ot so but since today its offline and says unavailable.  Tried restarting the camera and the WIF light is blinking red however the bottom light is solid green.

Is there a firmware update? seems a problem across multiple devices.  If not I am looking to return for a full refund please.

Thanks