WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Netcam offline / unavailable

@hiteshSuv
Send us your contact details at WemoCares@belkin.com and we'll have our 2nd level support team assist you with the device.

Thaddeus - 14850
WEMO Technical Support

How did everyone get this one resolved. Im experiencing the same thing.

@sootgetsthemoot

Try these workarounds:

-Access it via browser

-Make sure that the switch at the back on the camera is on up position

-Force close the app (If not, uninstall and reinstall)

-Power cycle the camera

-Reset the camera for 20 secs and reconfigure

Let us know if it makes a difference.

Ces-21490
WEMO Technical Support

I have the same problem here using my home internet.

I have set up the camera using the office network and the camera works fine, take it back home and have the same problem again.

seems to be some issue at the server side.

to relevant facts are that at home i have a private ip address and im behind a nat server, at the office i have a public ip with no nat server in the middle.

any clue from wemo?

marherso

@marherso

Do you mean to say that when you physically brought the device back to your home, you encounter this (Netcam offline / unavailable) type of challenge? If you do, we suggest that you reset the unit and reconfigure it since you're already on a different network. 

Ces-21490
WEMO Technical Support

Same issue here. Cameras keep going offline for no reason. It's very frustrating. Is it possible to return the cameras and get a refund?

I have 4 cameras and they all keep going offline. Practically useless.

Hello, Xcalculus. Before you consider returning the Netcam devices, we can perform some troubleshooting steps that may help fix the issue. Has it always been like that or has it worked fine before? Have you tried to check if all 4 cameras have a stable connection? Restoring the Netcam and re-configuring it again may help fix the setback.

Feel free to update this thread with more details so we can help you figure out what's going on.

Dennis - 20702
WEMO Technical Support

Same issue as everyone else, no longer able to access the camera from my iOS app. I have power cycled numerous times, reset to factory settings numerous times. Set up as new numerous times. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Always the same result. I can see the camera feed when setting up but once I move the switch back to the active position my app gives me a either a " camera not available" or "check camera settings message" This is not a individual camera problem as noted by this thread. This is a Belkin Wemo issue. I need the camera issues fixed or my camera replaced.

Expert

@kosinskr

It appears you've exhausted all the necessary workarounds. Let's get you over to our Escalation Engineers and have them lend you hand with this setback. Please shoot us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com. Include the model number of your NetCam, community Username and link to this post for reference.

Allen-18085
WEMO Technical Support