WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Netcam offline / unavailable

Just noticed that I'm having the same 'UNAVAILABLE' problem.  I don't know how long it's been going on and don't have the time to deal with it for a few days.  Guess I'll follow instructions in previous messages and contact Technical if it doesn't get resolved.  If you've discovered the fix, please leave a message.  Thanks. ....  Upsetting because they have always been so reliable.

Expert

Hi, Veronica. We suggest that you try the workarounds provided on this thread and reach out to us if the same setback recurs. Feel free to email us at WemoCares@belkin.com with your community username, contact details and the link to this thread for our reference. Our Email Team would be glad to assist you from there.

Chris-21499
WEMO Technical Support

I am having the same problem as others. I've re-installed, reset, power cycled the cameras many times. Is there an actual workaround to this? Would it be better for me to exchange my wireless cameras for the ones that connect also with an RJ45 jack?

Thanks so much,

Dennis

Hello, Dennoman. We suggest that you try the other workarounds provided on this thread and reach out to us if the same setback recurs. Feel free to email us at WemoCares@belkin.com with your community username, contact details and the link to this thread for our reference. Our Email Support Team will take care of your case from there. Kindly include the following details:

• Netcam Modem Number:
  • Netcam App Version:
  • Firmware Version:

We look forward to hearing from you.

Dennis - 20702
WEMO Technical Support

Same here. I'm getting sound but no video. Eventually it times out that's it. Tried resets but to no avail.

@Alexwood146

What's the model number of your NetCam? Were you able to follow the steps on resetting the device from this link? If not, please do and update us if it makes a difference. 

Ces-21490
WEMO Technical Support

Did you get this issue fix? I have the same problem.

Same issues for me.
Tried all the advice here ...
I’m emailing now ...

Same issue for me. Old

Same issues for me, old camera says ‘not available’ and new camera bought day after has same problem. I only realised the old one had issues after I bought the new one. Also get the port 5104/4104 error.
Tried everything suggested, but no joy.
Will return new camera if not resolved soon.