WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Netcam offline / unavailable

Hi Everyone. Have you tried the workarounds provided in this thread? If you do, we can get you over to our 2nd Level Support Team. Just email us at WemoCares@belkin.com with full name, phone number, location, Community username, and link to this thread. Please include the following info:

Netcam Modem Number
Netcam App Version
Firmware Version

Pamela - 21733
WEMO Technical Support

I have the same problem for several months now with 2 cameras. Have you guys found a solution yet or should I just scrap the Belkin cameras and buy new ones from a reputable manufacturer?

PamelaBianca_M wrote:

Hi Everyone. Have you tried the workarounds provided in this thread? If you do, we can get you over to our 2nd Level Support Team. Just email us at WemoCares@belkin.com with full name, phone number, location, Community username, and link to this thread. Please include the following info:

Netcam Modem Number
Netcam App Version
Firmware Version

Any solution to this issue yet.

I bought this to watch my home when I'm gone. was happy with it for 6 weeks and almost bought two more. Now I'm gone,  the live feed is unavailable and I get 50 or more email alerts each day detecting motion when there is no one there.

What a waste of money.

Are these cameras junk ?

Any one recommend alternative hardware that works

@Peterd54

Is your NetCam running on the latest firmware, Peterd54? Have you tried using a different email and to check if you are still unable to view the clips? Please update us so we can have our Support Team assist you further.

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support

Hi Jo-Ann,

Not sure what a different email would do, it worked ok for 6 weeks then stopped. Also like I said I have been getting motion detection emails up to 50 times a day to my current email with pictures of nothing moving, just no live feed.

Had my neighbor uplug it and then plug it in again an hour later still no live feed but no constant emails either so that is progress in a strange way.

I cant connect to the camera so how do I check the firmware.  

Hi Jo Ann,

It came back online at 3:45 today. new firmware 2.4.0.0 available so currently updating.

Hopefully it last more than 6 weeks.

Thanks

Peterd54

Noted. Let us know should the issue persists by sending us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com Indicate your community username and link to this community thread.

Pamela - 21733
WEMO Technical Support

Has anyone managed to determine what the fix is for this issue.
I have several cameras and they have all stopped working at the same time with the same offline message.

@robertsgraeme01 wrote:
Has anyone managed to determine what the fix is for this issue.
I have several cameras and they have all stopped working at the same time with the same offline message.

Hi, robertsgraeme01. Were you able to try the workarounds mentioned on this thread? If not, please do so. Also, are they on the latest firmware version? I recommend that you update the firmware of your NetCam, as well as the app. If the issue still persists, we can have our escalation engineers further assist you.

Nestor - 21974
WEMO Technical Support