WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Netcam offline / unavailable

Instead of sending hundreds of customers to search thru two years of complaints looking for “workarounds”; could someone at Belkin write up a sequential list of actions that will fix this problem without calling in your “emergency” crew. One of the customer posts had over 600 views, doesn’t that indicate you have at least $60000 of cameras that are not working? You need to address this problem, it is trashing your reputation.

My webcam keeps going offlineI have tried resetting it back to factory settings reinstalling everything and it still keeps going off-line why

I have reset my WebCam multiple times back to factory settings and re-loaded it on the router and it keeps coming off the router and going off-line why?

@Bobbysturm What's the LED status of the Netcam? Make sure that it's getting an optimum connection from the router. Try updating the firmware of the Netcam then reset/reconfigure it. 

Rosalyn - 21986
Wemo Technical Support
JMP

Hi, I have the same problem. The camera does not want to connect to the wifi from my router...It says "cannot reah the camera server". Wifi light is blinking yellow. How can I upgrade the firmware of my camera if it's offline? I have done the factory reset many times as well. Please help.

Hi, JMP. We'd like to check this concern on our end. Please send an email to WemoCares@belkin.com with the following information to proceed
▪ your username and link to this post
▪ the model number of the NetCam
▪ your NetCam account username and email address
▪ your contact details (name, city/state, and phone number)

Reil – 22071
Wemo Technical Support

My netcam has been working fine for a year but now.shows a yellow solid Wi-Fi light. Indicating connection to local network but no connection to netcam server. Is the server down? Tried a factory reset but thru the app now says server is down. Any advice please?

@hmidas 

Hi there! Our Product Management Team is already aware of this and they're currently investigating the setback. No ETA for the fix yet. Please hang tight.

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support

Having the same issue

All working fine for twelve months, now has a camera server error

Tried reset, re-assigned the wifi settings etc etc

Can view the camera when connected to the camera address, but just get the error when i try to use the belkin app