WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Network Error. make sure network allows ports 5104/4104

I have tow cam . one for my mother's home . one for my home . ther is no problem when I use my iphone 8 or ipad ios apps to swtich two location cam.

today I login to ios netcam app . error message come out

Network Error. make sure network allows ports 5104/4104  

but I still can use my ipad to login both laction and everthung fine , I also can login in https://netcam.belkin.com/ to access all netcam 

I dont know how to fix it. can anyone help me ? Thanks

ios version 11.3.1  

Netcam ios version 3.0.3

Re: Network Error. make sure network allows ports 5104/4104

We'll check on this, os2hk. Have you tried clearing the App's cache on your iPhone 8? If the error message still appears, try uninstalling and re-installing the NetCam App, then re-open it. Let us know of the results.

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support

yes just clean cache in iphone andn re-installing Netcam App.

but error still come out Smiley Sad

@os2hk Got that. Let's have our Escalation Engineers help you further. Please email us at WemoCares@belkin.com along with your contact details (Full Name, Phone Number, Location - City/State), firmware version, community username and a link to this post for reference.

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support

just sent email to WemoCares@belkin.com 

Thanks

I m having same isues with an Iphone X  I get errors saing to allow ports 5104/4104   I am able to log in using an Android phone and through the website just fine. Also, it worked ok on an IPAD.   Could you guys let me know what the excalation department says?   This issue just started yesterday

[ Edited ]

Have had the same problem since Friday. . Have removed the app and reinstalled also  Have two cams and can't log in on iPhone or iPad.

Have the same proble,. Started Friday. Iphone 8 up to date, wemo up to date. It is ONLY from my Iphone. SO can reach site and cams with no problems and she has IP 8+. Can reach site from 2 diffffrent Imacs from 2 different locations using 2 different routers etc etc and 2 different providers. Cannot reach site with my Iphone since Friday.

Have done network resets twice, no differance. HAve deleted and re loaded app from App store twice, no diferance. I get the error message or just the spinning ball.

If I click on "forgot password link on sign in page, I go to site and can enter my info and it logs in. But all cams listed have only a white screen where the video should show up. And nothing happens when I click on cam. I can get to settings of cams and make changes. But NO videos at all. Setting are the same as if I went up on site from 1 of my Imacs.

This seems to be a problem with others also, so don't think it is on my end.

Any help would be great

vr

WEMO; please fix this issue,

I can't monitor my mother at her home,

she is 92;

please this is very serious!!!

FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW IT IS ON YOUR SIDE IT WAS WORKING FINE FOR ALL OF US IN THIS FORUM.

Pl

I am having exactly the same login issue Smiley Sad
WEMO please fix the problem !!!!