WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

New Firmware update now Light is missing firmware version

I installed 3 wemo switches over the weekend into my home automation setup.  Everything went great intergration with Alexa and Smartthings etc. 

Them came the firmware update request on the wemo app.

1 light updated fine and is at firmware WeMo_WW_2.00.11057.PVT-OWRT-LS (Dining Overhead)

1 light is currently updating and listed at WeMo_WW_2.00.10062.PVT-OWRT-LS (Master bathroom sinks) newest light just installed and started the firmware update

1 light seems to have failed to update right it doesn't list a firmware version at all.  

I've reset my app, uninstalled reinstalled cleared cache.  On the device i've reset it via hard reset with breaker off,  using reset button, the setup works, I can connect to the switch and go through the full setup but then it either never shows back up in the app or if it does, it doesn't show up as having any firmware version.

I've tried having remote access enable and disabled and it doesn't make a difference.

Please help.

Thanks,

Kernel Panic

Re: New Firmware update now Light is missing firmware version

Just to update the sink light has completed update now and is on WeMo_WW_2.00.11057.PVT-OWRT-LS

so just the Dining  Chandelier switch is still broken and not listing any firmware at all.  Light physcially still turns on and off the light.

Highlighted

Hello, kernelpanic. The Light Switch on your Dining Overhead is already on the latest firmware. By broken, do you mean that you aren't able to control it via the WEMO App? What is the status of the device on the App? Is it not detected?

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support

360 Root Apk English version Download. Root your Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo device with one click 360 root app.   360 Root APK