WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Newest firmware for wemo switch

Hi. I have 3 wemo switches. After latest firmware update rules do not work at all. I have tried factory reset but nothing helps. Switches dont work. I had to replace wemos with traditional timers. When new firmware is coming?

Re: Newest firmware for wemo switch

Hi Exactly the samehere. I updated the firmware last night and none of my three switches work anymore no matter what I do. Unable to join network wemo.switch. I'm very unhappy.

hko

I suspect that you have the same issue as me. The rules do work but the time of the switches seems to have been thrown off by three hours - at least for me the rules do trigger the switches but three hours later than set in the Wemo app. It appears to me that my switches are in GMT time zone (which is +3 hours in Finland).

My 6 switches work but they execute rules that are not shown in the app. I have no way to edit or delete these rules. Also, some switches turn off on with no reason whatsoever. Belkin keeps telling me they elevate to II level support but no one contacted me in this matter yet.

There's no news about the release date of the new firmware. I suggest for you guys to contact Belkin so you can isolate this further with the support team.

A proper reset might also help. Here's how: http://www.belkin.com/us/support-article?articleNum=123734

Firmware version is: WeMo_WW_2.00.8643.PVT-OWRT-SNS. Problem is that the switches are working three hours too late.

Switches are working three hours too late in Finland. Rule says that rule is active, but switches power is off.

It seems that the switches are allways in time zone 0. Reset options/factory reset dont help.

I can confirm this!

Also my Wemo Insight is forced to Time Zone 0 (GMT) even when the location information is correctly set to be "Helsinki, FI".

All time based rules works, but one must set the ON/OFF time in GMT, so:

Summer time, in Finland: If you want your Infisght to go "ON" at 9AM local time, set the timer in Insight to 6AM.

Should be fixed ASAP!

Expert

@artonieminen Hi there! Saw this while browsing some post. Seem like we need to get a Senior Tech for you. PM me your contact details (full name, email address, location and phone number). Smiley Wink