Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

***RESOLVED*** Issue Discovered with iOS NetCam 3.0 App and iOS 8.4 or Below

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,

We have discovered an issue with version 3.0 of the Wemo NetCam app that causes the app to crash for users running iOS 8.4 or below. If this is you, please hold off updating until we launch 3.1 in the next several days. The issue does not affect users of iOS 9 and up.

Regards,

Robert S.
Belkin Technical Support

Re: Issue Discovered with iOS NetCam 3.0 App and iOS 8.4 or Below

That was helpful! Thanks for the update!

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,

We released a 3.0.1 App last night to resolve these issues. (corrected app version)

If you update and continue to have trouble try uninstalling the App, reboot the smart device and then reinstall the App.

Regards,

Robert S.
Belkin Technical Support

Re: ***RESOLVED*** Issue Discovered with iOS NetCam 3.0 App and iOS 8.4 or Below

What about the fact that the clips for premium users don't load at all?!?!

Re: ***RESOLVED*** Issue Discovered with iOS NetCam 3.0 App and iOS 8.4 or Below

Changing password????

[ Edited ]

How do I get the app to update I'm using android and I am still having issues with this camera on my phone.  I get sound no video.  On my computer i get nothing no sound no video. Help I wann fix this. Even if I loud it on my ipad I get nothing 

Danielle 

Sign in!!

I am signed in