WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WEMO Bridge Firmware

Two questions:

1. What is the latest firmware version for the WEMO Bridge?

2. How do you update the firmware on the Bridge?

Expert

Re: WEMO Bridge Firmware

Hey sabresoft

We'd like to have our Escalation Engineers assist you from here. Shoot us an email via WemoCares@belkin.com along with your complete name, phone number, location (city/state), Wemo app version, OS and version of the handheld device, community username and link to this post.

Reynaldo - 22029
Wemo Technical Support

The firmware version on my bridge is 1.2.6.

Is this the current version?

@sabresoft wrote:

The firmware version on my bridge is 1.2.6.

Is this the current version?

That should be the latest one, sabresoft. If you want to have it chekced further, you can send us an email as well as mentioned above. Thank you.

Nestor - 21974
WEMO Technical Support

How do I get my bridge to get the latest firmware?

Mine says: 1.0.02, build 6, 16-07-2018

I have to reset my bridge every day or two, as while the wemo devices are working just fine, the plugs all go to not connected in homekit.

Let me follow up a little.  Homekit says the firmware is 1.2.6, but when logged on to the bridge through the web interface, it says it has firmware 1.0.02, build 6, 16-07-2018.

Hi, sbessire. Please send us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com so we can have our Team assist you with checking the firmware for the WEMO Bridge. Do include the requested details asked by Reynaldo_P.

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support

Hello, I’ve got the very same issue with my Wemo Bridge, at least once a week I’ve got to restart it.
I’ve logged into it via web interface and the Firmware Version: 1.0.02, build 6, 16-07-2018 and it says it’s up to date.
Is there any solution to this issue?
It’s a bit annoying to have bought Wemo Brudge for Apple HomeKit and then to have some Wemo Insight Switches perfectly working with Wemo app but from time to time not reachable by Apple HomeKit.
Thank you for your support.
Kind regards

@paolobogani

What's the status of the WEMO devices on the Apple HomeKit App? Have you tried rebooting the WEMO Bridge to see if it'll make any changes? You can try removing the Bridge from the HomeKit, then re-adding it again as an accessory.

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support

Same issues here. I have to reboot the Bridge two or three times a week in order to keep it connected To HomeKit.