WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WEMO Bridge

I have just seen the Wemo Bridge has been launched on the US site for sale today. 

Anyone have any idea when the Bridge will be released for UK? 

khb

Re: WEMO Bridge

if i have a wemo bridge installed, is it still possible to use the wemo-app parallel with the apple-home-app?

Will the Bridge replace the Link, or will the Link still be required to control lights?

I really want the bridge within the UK too...anything on this? I have two plugs that Id like to incorporate with homekit without building homebridge! 

I use my echo all the time, I just worried that the app sometimes doesn’t load all my devices, I can only wonder what HomeKit will be like.

Might need to set all wemo a up on a static up, cause right now I have two access points in my house.

Highlighted

i allready buy one

The US Belkin WeMo store will not ship to the UK, and Amazon US lists a rather expensive shipping and import duty fee to ship to the UK.  Has anyone acquired a Bridge in the UK?  If I must, I can wait until my next trip to the USA and bring one back with me, but I would prefer a less covert option.  Why does Belkin always treat the UK as a second tier market?

Will a WeMo bridge that is purchased in the US work in the UK?  I am assuming there is some reason why Belkin has not simply released the same unit for sale in the UK?

Hi Everyone.

We'd like to inform that Wemo Bridge is not guaranteed to work properly outside NA as its power requirements is for US only. Also, we currently don't have any word yet on its availability to other regions and hopefully we can provide updates through our website real soon. Stay tuned.

Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support