WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: WEMO Dimmer not detected and will not hard reset

Hi, pacsailor_1.
Let's get this case over to our 2nd Level Support Team. Please email us as advised.

Pamela - 21733
WEMO Technical Support

I have exact same issue. I can’t see in app and can’t reset/reboot it.
Highlighted

Hi, Janlumenti.

What is the status of the Wemo dimmer’s LED indicator? Was the dimmer working before? When did the issue start?

You may try to reboot the Wemo dimmer through the circuit breaker. Also, please make sure that your handheld device and the Wemo dimmer are still connected to the same Wi-Fi network and you're using the latest version of the Wemo app.

If the issue persists, please send us an email at WemoCares@Belkin.com with your username, link to this community post, and contact details (name, city/state, and phone number) so that we can have our 2nd Level Support team assist you. Thank you.

Reil – 22071
Wemo Technical Support

I have 4 dimmers and three are working right now but the fourth does not. The round light is on and the first bar. But app crashes when I try to turn it on...resetting it doesn't work...nothing. I've had this happen before where I had to turn off the breaker and then start all over. Now basically same thing. Is there some fix for this? Would hate to have to hitting the breaker all the time.

@Ghillie1T

Hi there! We already replied to your other related Commuity thread. Let's continue from there.

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support