WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

WEMO Dimmer that won't dim at the switch

I have two WEMO Wi-Fi dimmers in my house and both of them work correctly when using the IOS WEMO app but recently I noticed that only one of them will respond to manual dimming at the switch. The latest firmware is installed and I have reset the problematic one several times to no avail. I can dim using the app and if I dim to 50% when I turn on the lights from either the app or the switch they work but if I try to increase or decrease the light level at the switch it does not co-operate.... the phone app yes, the switch no go and it is annoying my wife to no end. I need HELP. 

Re: WEMO Dimmer that won't dim at the switch

Hi, Chiliredmini. Was it working fine before? Try restoring the Wemo Dimmer with the physical button. For instructions, click here. If the issue persists, send us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com along with your full name, phone number, location, and link to this Community thread. We'll endorse your case to our 2nd Level Support Team since this could be a possible hardware defect.

Pamela - 21733
WEMO Technical Support

Re: WEMO Dimmer that won't dim at the switch

Hi Pamela,

The switch had worked properly when I installed it back in December. I did the restore at the switch as per the instructions and there was no change, I still am unable to dim the lights manually using the switch. I will send an email as you have directed. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

John