WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WEMO LED Bulbs Recall

I think belkin needs to have a recall on the bulbs. They have not worked for more than a week or two at a time. Every update requires me to reset and resync all the bulbs. I have to recreate new rules every time an update occurs or the link loses a bulb. Half the bulbs in my list have an incorrect status (off when on or on when off). I have some bubls that no matter how many times I reset them they only work half the time.  When I set up a group of bulbs some follow the rules while others act like regular (dumb) bulbs. 

Yes the router is about 15 ft away from the link. Yes the link is about 20 ft max from the furthest bulb. No there are not walls that should effect the link. No there are no a lot of signals interfering with the link.

How do I get a refund? 

Re: WEMO LED Bulbs Recall

Seems like a lot of work to do. For me, I just restarted my WEMO Switch after doing the update. I suggest you contact the support team so you'll be properly assisted.

To my surprise today one of the Led bulbs won't switch on, not even when disconnected and powered directly so I'm assuming it's dead. Just a few months after purchase and with very little use!

Nothing wrong with the bulbs. The hub on the other hand..... I ended up trashing the hub, resetting my bulbs and synching them with my Smartthing hub. Have not had one issue with them since.

Highlighted

bgstudio wrote:
To my surprise today one of the Led bulbs won't switch on, not even when disconnected and powered directly so I'm assuming it's dead. Just a few months after purchase and with very little use!

It's best if you'll contact Belkin to replace the bulb. You may use any of the support options on this link.