WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: WeMo Light Switch not updating firmware

I performed another reset and it was able to connect to the network, but there still is no indication of a firmware update.

Please help!

That's just weird. We'll have our 2nd level support team check your case. Please send us your contact details through our email at WemoCares@belkin.com. Also include your community username and the link to this thread in the email.

Thaddeus - 14850
WEMO Technical Support

Finally, I returned it and the new one works perfectly Smiley Happy

Glad to hear that, gprekas. Should you need further assistance with your WEMO device, feel free to update this community thread anytime. Have a good one.

Dennis - 20702
WEMO Technical Support

Thanks for all the help in the post. I was having the same issue and managed to find a solution reading thru the post. 

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your input, AdioKIP. This will help other users who are experiencing the same challenge to follow the same solution provided in this thread. Have a good one! Smiley Wink

Dennis - 20702
WEMO Technical Support

Hello - I just setup 2 Wemo light switches. They both seem to know they need firmware updates. When I attempt to do the upload, one takes the update but the other does not. I have tried resetting circuit breakers and resetting the Wemo via the app. Nothing works and I've tried many times. The unit seems to work so far but I know this is temporary with the inability to update the firmware. Thoughts?

Expert

@Cnfrey

Thanks for letting us know about this matter. We have released a new app and wanted to make sure those who have not updated yet know that it is available. We are glad to know that your  WEMO is working fine so there is nothing to worry about. If you need assistance in the future, feel free to drop us a message. 

Chiqui-17359

WEMO Technical Support