WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
dbx

Wemo App Problems

Problems with the Wemo app llately.....

On my iPhone the app is taking a long time to load.  I am getting the green screen with the rolling donut.  Often it seems to "time-out" and just end up stopping and returning to the phone home screen.  Sometimes I have to start the app multiple times to get to the operating screen.  YES, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. (every time I uninstall and reinstall the app I have to re-sort the list order of the devices.)

Devices disappear off of the list.  Non-detected devices used to show up as greyed out.  Now they just disappear.  This is true for mini devices as well as wall switches.  If they were greyed out at least you knew that there was an issue that needed to be addressed.  Since the undetected devices now disappear you dont know that you have a problem until you need that device.  YES, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. (every time I uninstall and reinstall the app I have to re-sort the list order of the devices.)

The report an issue part of the app is non-functional.  I tried to use it yesterday and it just timed out after a while and said to try again later.  YES, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. (every time I uninstall and reinstall the app I have to re-sort the list order of the devices.)

Please advise.

Re: Wemo App Problems

I am having very similar problems, really slow to load, lots of yellow circles, app closing itself in error. It is often so slow to update that the Wemos don’t even work in Apple HomeKit. I have many smart devices, and Wemo BY FAR has the WORST App!
Highlighted

Re: Wemo App Problems

Same here. Following