WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Wemo Dimmer has power and appears to work....but wont turn on/off/dim lights

This seems to be an unusual behavior of the Wemo Dimmer, Tony11235. What are the steps that you've tried on fixing this issue? Is it isolated only via the Wemo App, or were you able to turn it on/off manually? Check if remote access is enabledand make sure that the dimmer is detected via the app to control it remotely. 

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support

Re: Wemo Dimmer has power and appears to work....but wont turn on/off/dim lights

I have the same issue. Dimmer quit working after up date.

Dimmer has white light blinking. I turned power of and tried to reboot. No change.

@enehar Does your Wemo App able to detect the Wemo Dimmer? Is this working fine before? Can you manually turn it on? When you said blinking white, are you referring to the light bulb connected to the dimmer?

For isolation, please try to reboot your Wemo dimmer once again. This link may help.

Elyza – 22075
WEMO Technical Support
Highlighted

My switch is the same.  I installed it at the first of this year.  It worked great for 8 months.  Now it thinks it's operating the lights but nothing happens.  It's a set of 5 lights, so I think it's very unlikley that all 5 don't work.  I tried various resets with no resolution of the problem.  Any help available??

Hi MelFamee,

Let's check this out. Are you still able to control it manually? What's the LED status of the switch? Is this the correct model number of your Wemo device? Please make sure the device is running on its latest firmware and Wemo app running on its latest app version.

Reynaldo - 22029
Wemo Technical Support