WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Wemo Dimmer won't turn off -- manually or with app

@Reynaldo_P are you serious? Can't you read? He's on a vacation, do you expect his neighbor to do all that?

It happens every once in a while I have multiple dimmers and it's not always the same one dimmer
The first time it happened I called customer service months ago and they said the unit must be deffective they replaced it then it starting happening to all of them Including the new one they sent
Please let me know if they have a solution
Ev

This happened to me today for the first time. I have 2 dinners, 5 switches and 2 minis. I’ve been using these products for 5 years with no trouble. I just started using the dinners the last 6 months. Last night it was stuck in the on setting. Could not turn it off manually or through the app. Tried all the above suggestions. Problem only resolved by tripping the breaker.

try this

I am having this issue that Wemo dimmer won't respond.  The only way to reset is through reset the breaker.  It used to happen about once a month, but now it's happening more frequently.  There are several threads that describe the same issue, but none I found has a solution.  

Highlighted

@orangenation

We can have our Escalation Engineers run their further diagnosis with your issues and have this taken care of. Please email us at WemoCares@belkin.com along with the following details:

- Full Name.

- Location - City/State.

- Phone Number.
- Location - City/State.
- Community Username.

- Link to this Community thread.

We'll be looking forward to your email.

Carl_S 21985
WEMO Technical Support

Anyone found a solution for this? I’ve the same issue and I’m waiting for the Wemo cares to answer