12-31-2018 05:38 AM
12-31-2018 07:21 AM
12-31-2018 07:29 AM
12-31-2018 08:13 AM
Same issue here, Wemo plugs and dimmers not connecting to google home but work on wemo app. TP link and hue are solid. I have recommended Wemo to others in the past, if this doesn't get fixed quickly, I will have to withdraw my endorsement. Why isn't there an advisory posted? Is anyone working on this?
12-31-2018 08:37 AM
Same problem here.
Started acting wierd a few weeks back after a long time of really good connection with Google Home.
1. Google began telling us the devices were either not setup or not responding and to check back later
2. This persisted for about a week
Work to Fix on our end:
1. Found this thread and followed instructions from Wemo Support
2. Disconnected Wemos from Google Assistant App
3. Ensured all apps and firmwear were up to date
4. Worked to reconnect devices back to Google Assistant App; currently not having luck
New Problem reconnecting:
1. Wemo connects via app on multiple iphones and ipads we own
2. Now there is no connection available between wemo and google home desite following instructions to connect
3. When attempting to connect, there is error message when we go through "verify unit" step
4. Can still control via phone, but nothing from Google Home
Please help! Infant at home and this hands free is a must for us!
12-31-2018 08:42 AM
12-31-2018 08:47 AM
12-31-2018 10:01 AM
01-01-2019 03:11 AM