WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo bridge won’t reset

For the past few weeks my bridge has become unresponsive. It would eventually reset after dozens of tries but now won’t reset at all.

I’ve had nothing but trouble with the bridge lately. I’m trying to work through it with Wemo support but figured I’d ask the community if they’ve experienced this and how they fixed it.

I’ve been assigning static IPs for wemo devices and am that seems to help the wemo app not loose its connection but I can’t do this for the bridge until I get it back on the network.

Re: Wemo bridge won’t reset

@bhambhole

Did you remove the WEMO Bridge first from the HomeKit App before you have it reconfigured? Is there any error message appearing? What's the LED status of the Bridge?

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support

A reset button is located at the side of the Wemo® Bridge...

A reset button is located at the side of the Wemo® Bridge, F7C074.  This article will show you how to reset your Wemo Bridge.
  Resetting your Wemo Bridge means the device will forget all existing connections and will have to once again be set up. 

Lucky Patcher

Re: Wemo bridge won’t reset

[ Edited ]

Lucky Patcher App is an android tool to change permission on android apps, block ads, get free in app purchases from android apps and games.