WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
kd

Wemo crockpot Link not working from remote

My crockpot setup fine at home network, but when I get to work and try to access,  it says lost connection.

Thanks for any help.

KD

Re: Wemo crockpot Link not working from remote

Hello, kd. What's the current version of your Wemo app? Is it up to date? Please try to check if the remote access feature is enabled. For instructions, click here.

Resetting and re-configuring your WEMO Crockpot again will also help us further isolate things. Let us know if it works.

Dennis - 20702
WEMO Technical Support

I'm having the same issue! Remote Access is enabled, but the App only works if I'm connected to my home internet....which doesn't help at all. Every time I go to Settings & About it sits there loading forever until I close the App and try again.

I have the same issue, the only way my connection works if when locally connected via WIFI at home... I have Verizon witha Verizon router. Is there something I need to do with it?

Me too

Same issue here which makes the Crock-Pot upgrade I just did, a complete waste of money. Very unsatisfied customer here and I tend to be very vocal on social media when I waste money on a product that doesn't do what it says it will do. I have had very good luck reporting businesses to the Better Business Bureau. I will give them two weeks to fix this app before I take my complaint there. I work long hours. I need a Crock-Pot I can control from work due to schedules changes. This is what I paid for. This is what I did not get.

Wow, same complaint from June 2017 and you haven't even responded to any of the subsequent email nor fixed the problem. Wemo is quite the piece of work.

Hi, CrockPotHelp. Please make sure that you're using the latest Wemo App version, then try to disable/re-enable the Remote Access. You may also try to use a different handheld device and see if it'll let you access the Crock-Pot remotely.

Rosalyn - 21986
Wemo Technical Support