WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Wemo devices not available for Alexa routines

Has this issue been solved?  I have found Wemo switches will not work in Alexa Routines. The switches work everywhere else, but not Routines. Any suggestions?

Hi, Keno. In regards to your query, Have you encountered an error message? What's the LED light status of the switches when it's linked to Alexa? For isolation, you may try to force close both Wemo and Alexa app, and power cycle the Wemo switch. If the issue still persist, send us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com so we can have our escalation engineers rectify things. 

• Name
  • Email Address
  • Contact Number
  • Location(City/State)
  • Link on this thread
Nestor - 21974
WEMO Technical Support

I am having the same issue.   The WEMO devices show in the devices section and work perfectly.  However, when I try to create routines, they or any of my grouos do not show in the "COntrol Devices" or "Control Groups"

i have the same issue.  two of my wemo devices show, the first two i purchased.  the other 4 do not.  they all work with the wemoe phone app, the alexa phone app, and they work with an echo dot.  I can create groups in alexa app with all wemo devices, and control the group with the alexa app and the echo device.  however, when attempting to create a routine, only two wemo devices are shown.  all wemo device firmware updated, and alexa app current version. nothing seems to change the availalbe devices in routines...