WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo light switch constantly on

My wemo light swicth has been working great for about 6 months but since about 2 days ago it just stays on and will not respond to the wemo app or the physical light switch, both the app and physical switch turn on/off but the actual light stays on.

I have reinstalled the wemo switch, reset the circuit breaker, deleted and reinstalled the app, reset the wemo light switch but still the light is permanenetly swtched on!

The other wall socket wemo switch in my property works fine, help or i'll by ditching this wemo light switch very soon.

Regards Mark. 

Expert

Re: Wemo light switch constantly on

@mjd312

We'd like to endorse your case to our WEMO experts for further assistance. Send us an email at WEMOCares@belkin.com with your contact details and the link to this community post. We look forward to hearing from you.  

Chiqui-17359

WEMO Technical Support 

I am having the exact same problem described above: light switch won’t turn off, whether I use the app or physically push button on switch. I have restarted/reset switch multiple times, turn breaker on/off, deleted/reinstalled app - nothing works.

[ Edited ]

Hi, alanpaulson. We'd like to have our 2nd Level Support team investigate this further. Please email us the details about the issue along with your full name, username, phone number & the link to this post via WEMOCares@belkin.com.

Jan - 22019
WEMO Technical Support