WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo light switch missing info in app

I added another light switch and it's been a pain. It took me hours to get the firmware updated and it only shows connected when I'm on my cellular network even though it is in fact connected when I'm on my home wireless network.What I'm really wondering about is the hardware info. It does not list an ip. It says "Bridge IP" but no IP. The MAC also says "Bridge" and does list the MAC. Why does this one say "Bridge" and the others don't?

Re: Wemo light switch missing info in app

Is Wemo connected via any bridge/repeaters?

If you buy a WEMO and think you can use it to control a light you probably can't.  Tom in FL

I am having trouble with my App and all my switches and plugs. I noticed that if I am logged into the WiFi I can only see 7 of my switches and plugs. If I turn off my phones WiFi and look at the app on cell service i can see all 10 of them. 

This has started to cause issues when we try and add a new switch. We have been in the process of adding new ones to each of the rooms and have not stoped because of this issue. 

I am noticing my google home also will not be able to turn all the lights on and off. The ones it can not reach are the ones that are showing grey on my app. 

Also why can't I change the order of the lights in the app. or assign them to rooms and have seperate lists for rooms?

Hi, ragosarose. Please make sure that you're using the latest Wemo App version, then try to uninstall/re-install the App and see if it'll make any difference. BTW, what are the LED status of the devices that are not visible in the App when you're using the WiFi? 

Rosalyn - 21986
Wemo Technical Support