WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo link

Dear Belkin support, 

i think now i'm come to the end of my tether with the belkin link and they will be sold and replaced by philips hue or even dumb bulbs, your design of how Internet connected devices (operative word here is connected) will completely fail if there is a slight change in the router. For example I had to do a reboot of my router and now the link lost its connection and is blinking orange at me. How useful, now I have to reset it and set up all the bulbs again, a great way to spend a Saturday morning. This is about the 10th time i have ad to do a rest on it since i got it in May.

The link and also switches both normal and insight  are not easily connected once a signal is dropped. The switches seem a little more resilient and will keep them.

I'm all up for the future of IOT but its certainly going to be without wemo and especially the piece of crap you have call wemo link. And i certainly don't need the hassle.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Wemo link

Hi @helvete. We feel bad upon reading about the challenges you encountered. Please PM me the following details below and hope you will allow us to help you out the best way we can.

• Contact information
  • Brand and model number of the router
  • Exact model number of the WEMO devices