WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo mini's completely freeze up after a day or two

I have 3 Wemo mini's and all of them have the same problem, after a day or two they completely freeze up (not at the same time) they disappear from the app, no flashing lights and the button on the mini does nothing, it freezes in the state its in when the problem occurs (on or off). if i unplug the mini and plug it back in it reconnects and everything is great for a day or two and then it happens again, not sure if this started after a firmware update but its been happening for about two months now. I've reset the mini's by holding the power button and reinstalled them and reinstalled the app, nothing has worked. any help would be appreciated.

Re: Wemo mini's completely freeze up after a day or two

Hi, ldarland. Did you connect the Wemo Mini Smart plugs to power outlets that have the right electrical rating (120V~/15A/60Hz/1800W)? Are the outlets regular power outlets or surge protectors? What is the firmware version of each plug?

Let's have our Escalation Engineers look into this. Please send your reply to WemoCares@belkin.com with your username, the link to this post, the date & place of purchase of the plugs, and your contact details (name, city/state, and phone number).

Reil – 22071
Wemo Technical Support