WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo outage

The news channel says there were intermittent wemo issues and they were going to apply a patch last night (due to the processor issue and patches required to Amazon AWS).   

Is there any update on this?  My wemo switches worked maybe twice last night and haven't worked since. I'm thinking i should return them and buy something else.

Re: Wemo outage

What news channel? Mine have been unstable the past 24 hours.

I have a box ready to ship back everything to Amazon. I hope everything will be fixed by next Friday.

Yep- remote access has been down since 1-3-2018

Eri

Soooo any updates? I have multiple switches and a plug. I also bought 4 more for Christmas and for a couple of days this product has become useless and a complete headache. The opposite of why I bought it. When is this going to be fixed?

It makes me laugh when tech challenged people threaten to return their stuffs because they can't make it work.

I can and did make it work. The problem is with wemo/belkin servers I'm a senior IT manager so far from technically challenged. If I buy a product that isn't fit for purpose then ill return it and buy a better product. But thank you for you wonderful contribution to the conversation @ilbaltazar.

Apparently the issue is now resolved. Unlink and relink wemo to Google home and they should work again.
Highlighted
Community Manager

We have a News and Announcement section where we usually post updates around Wemo. Our team confirmed that the maintenance has been completed and the system should be stable now.

Community Manager | PC Gamer | Mountain Biker

After this last outage where even the help desk was unsure, tell me where I can find your SYSTEM STATUS in real-time?

My wemo still doesn't working using Google assistant or remotely