WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Where to buy Wemo Switch in Victoria?

I have purchased Wemo switches from Bunnings some time ago but it seems they no longer stock this device. In looking for other suppliers it appears none of the Belkin authorized dealers in Australia hold this stock now either. Where can I buy more Wemo switch devices..??

Re: Where to buy Wemo Switch in Victoria?

@wondertrout wrote:
I have purchased Wemo switches from Bunnings some time ago but it seems they no longer stock this device. In looking for other suppliers it appears none of the Belkin authorized dealers in Australia hold this stock now either. Where can I buy more Wemo switch devices..??

Hi, wondertrout. We suggest to visit some of your local stores for the availability of Wemo devices in your region. 

Nestor - 21974
WEMO Technical Support

Hi wondertrout

No doubt you found Nestor_C's advice very helpful!

If only all the Belkin moderators on these pages were to issue such helpful information, we'd all be better off.

Regards

Pete

Many thanks for the response. I've actually been in touch with 13 of Belkin's retail outlets here and none have the Wemo switches anymore. They do have other Belkin products. If you can raise this up to someone on the sales side, that would be great. I haven't found ay other way of contacting anyone from Belkin other than this support forum. I tried calling the customer support line but was told the same thing (and given a list of distributors directly from the website).

Hi, wondertrout and PeterJameson.

The Wemo products in Australia are already being sold through the remaining stock in retail. Any Wemo product for the said region will no longer be produced in the foreseeable future. However, we are still supporting our customers (Customer Service, Warranty Support, and Technical Support) on their existing Wemo products. The support for the Wemo app and the devices still continue through regular software and firmware updates.

Reil – 22071
Wemo Technical Support