WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

cameras stopped sending emails yet again

Well once again after 2 days if lucky I am back posting.  This morning at 5:07 am EST was last email received.  I put other camera on for emails and still nothing.  Whats up every year around the same time this happens.  I know its not my cameras, they have been working fine.  I only use one for emails. Can anyone notify thru bulk email since our email address on file when there are going to be issues.  This is getting to be a bit crazy.  I rely on camera and then suddenly it stops and not n my end. I have been testing out another brand of cameras and I have no issues, they have even sent email when down for upgrading system/servers. 

Re: cameras stopped sending emails yet again

Let's sort this out, cytherea.First of, what's the model number of the NetCams that you have? Make sure that you've updated its firmware. Have you tried using a different email address and check if the same thing happens?

Jo-Ann - 21744
WEMO Technical Support

[ Edited ]

Sorry for delay but they started working again, til last night aound 8 pm EST.  I have 76027601 models  and as of last night it went down again.  They are up to date as well.

I have no clue what's going on but last night at 9:27pm EST time finally started to get email notifications, again.   Is there that much probems with the server or something that this keeps happening.  Surely not on my end.  Been able to view and software all up to date even though there has not been any new firmware updates for my models.

Love the cameras but getting to be unreliable for email notifications lately. Smiley Sad

Got that, cytherea. What's the LED light status of the NetCam? For further isolation, try to reboot both NetCams, and check what's the result. If the issue recur, try to reset each devices and configure it again. If that doesn't work. Email us your contact details at WemoCares@Belkin.com so we can have this case further investigated by our esclation engneers.

• Name
  • Email Address
  • Contact Number
Nestor - 21974
WEMO Technical Support

Back yet again.  Getting really ridiculous.  Changed email address and still nothing.  Stopped during the night.  Reset camera and even changed cameras.  Stil not a darn thing.  Is this going to be a every 3 month ordeal of drive me crazy.  I have tried every thing and every protocal.   Here is my previous case #09390296 dats 2/28/18 was last contactt date that was finally bk up and running after few days beig down and going around in circles.  So I know I have tried all options before posting this.

camera models 7606,7602  All up to date.  Smiley Sad   Smiley Sad

@cytherea wrote:

Back yet again.  Getting really ridiculous.  Changed email address and still nothing.  Stopped during the night.  Reset camera and even changed cameras.  Stil not a darn thing.  Is this going to be a every 3 month ordeal of drive me crazy.  I have tried every thing and every protocal.   Here is my previous case #09390296 dats 2/28/18 was last contactt date that was finally bk up and running after few days beig down and going around in circles.  So I know I have tried all options before posting this.

camera models 7606,7602  All up to date.  Smiley Sad   Smiley Sad

We've already given our Escalation Engineers a heads up regarding this matter, and they will contact you the soonest. Hang tight.

Gerard-21724
Wemo Technical Support
Highlighted

TYSVM they finally started sending me email notification around 10:18 pm EST last night to my primary email.  Hope this will not be happening anytime soon, again.  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

TYSVM,  RENETTE for the call and all you have done. Smiley Happy