WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

new router and now won't recognize wifi on crock pot slow cooker and switch

just got a new router and increased my WIFI Speed.  it is the new 5.0 but I know that the WEMO only works on the 2.4.  my wife's mac wasn't connecting so they set it up to run on 2.4.  I have reset booth my crock pot and switch by holding down the button to clear out the old settings.  i have un-installed the app and re installed and i still can't get either one to find the wifi network.  please help!!!!!

Re: new router and now won't recognize wifi on crock pot slow cooker and switch

Hi kkuchars. What's the brand and make of the new router? Can your other wireless devices connect to it with no problem? You can try to change the wireless channel of the router, or place the WEMO devices close to it temporarily.

Dennis C_18619
WEMO Technical Support

Whatever att is installing. It is their brand. Yes everything else connects

Expert

Please try adjusting your router's wireless channel. After that, configure the devices again. You may use another handheld in getting the Crock-Pot setup again. You may update us via email at WEMOCares@belkin.com with your contact details and the link to this community thread. 

Did you ever get this fixed? I have the same issue!!

@Micheal

Have you tried the workarounds provided above? If you have and it's not making any progress, we suggest that you reset your Wemo device to its factory default settings. 

Ces-21490
WEMO Technical Support

I have this sane issue. We changed internet providers and got new equipment. Ever since then my crockpot will not connect. I have tried the reset multiple times. So frustrating, makes me never want to buy a WEMO product again. Not user friendly
Highlighted