WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

unused wemo makers for sale

Hello all, hopefully trying to sell stuff doesn't violate any forum rules. (I apologize ahead of time if it does, I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere.)

I have three brand new unopened Wemo Makers, along with one that I opened and very lightly used, and by lightly I mean like a day or two max. I bought them maybe a year ago but ultimately ended up not using them for projects.

$40 a pop, or $150 for all 4 is what I figure is a decent deal. I'll happily pay for shipping and will probably splurge for expedited or overnight as long as it's in the U.S. As a side note, if you're in the NYC metro area we could do an in-person thing if you'd prefer that.

Don't let the fact that this is my first post scare you off, it's more that I'm a forum lurker rather than some fly-by-night scammer haha. I just figured rather than holding onto these things another year and eventually throwing them out, if I could make back a couple bucks while also giving someone else a good deal, why not?

So I'm not too familiar with the mechanisms on this forum, just reply to this message or shoot me an email at gmail using my same username here.

Thanks

Re: unused wemo makers for sale

Hey there,

I'd possibly like to purchase one.   How much do you want for shipping to Canada (Ontario)?  What payment method do you prefer?

Hey, the shipping shouldn't be too bad since I'm in the northeast US. In any case, I got that covered. In terms of payment, Paypal or Google Wallet are fine. If you prefer some other method, let me know. For both Paypal or Google Wallet, just use my username here @gmail. For what it's worth, one of the makers has been sold already, in case you wanted the whole lot. 

Assume it'll fit in a Priority Mail box, so US shipping won't be more than $7, tops?

Confirm?

If so, I'll take one.

I would like one if you have any left!

dblac@gmail.com

[ Edited ]

Like I said, I'm not too worried about the shipping and have that part covered. I still have 2 left, so if you're good to go then just use Paypal or Google Wallet with my username here @gmail.com

If you prefer some other method, let me know. 

*edited to show I have 2 left now

tambeb is legit.

I bought one and received it today

Fair enough.  You'll have the money momentarily.

BG

Hi, I am also in Ontario (Toronto), so interested in purchasing 1 from you if you still have any.

Thanks

I am interested if any still available, will purchase them. Please let me know...

Best,

Mike