WEMO Hardware

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

wemo dimmer install issue

Hi all. I am installing a wemo dimmer with 6 lithonia lighting 12.5w dimmable LED recessed lights. I have the wiring correct. Wemo turns on and is recognized on the network. However lights do not operate. Thoughts??

Re: wemo dimmer install issue

Insert your blurb in a Page committed to recounting a greater story, or add it to a Spark Video. Every one of your undertakings are spared in your record, so you can alter or planners online  move them between Spark devices at whatever point you like.

Were you able to successfully configured your Wemo Dimmer, @Timca? If so, can you tell us the LED status of the device so we can check on it? Also, when you say lights do not operate, do you mean to say the Bulbs won't turn on?

Fritz-21902
Wemo Technical Support

Hi Fritz

The LED on the switch functions normally (from what I can tell).  The strength moves up and down.  I would have to try again for the lights on the bottom, but I believe they are off.  And yes, the switch is recognized on my app but I cannot finish the setup because the actual LED lights in the room will not activate/turn on no matter the calibration setting.  I have two Wemo dimmer switches.  I tried both with the same result

Tim

Hi TimcaWere you able to follow the recommended setup process for the Wemo Dimmer? If you're not sure, click the Hyperlink. Also, Please check this link, to see if the bulbs you are using is compatible with the Wemo dimmer.

Mark-22022
Wemo Technical Support

Hi Mark
Yes I followed instructions to a t as well as having my licensed electrician neighbor assist. These are lithonia lights dimmable LED well under the power wattage.

Let's have our Escalation Engineers assist you with this concern further Timca. Just send us an email at WemoCares@belkin.com along with these information:

• Full Name
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
  • Location (City/State)
  • Community Username and a link to this post for reference

We look forward to hear from you Tim.

Mark-22022
Wemo Technical Support

Thanks Mark. Sorry for the delay but just sent in the message.

Thanks
Tim