WEMO Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
0 Kudos

Standard Switch Wemo

by TGMCHome on ‎11-24-2017 06:41 PM

In my house I have 4 regular light switches all right next to each other. They control, kitchen, dining room, and entry way. I would love to put a WEMO wifi switch in there, but then I would have 4 big wide buttoned WEMO switches right next to each other.

I need a WEMO switch like the

GE - Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Add-On Toggle Switch - White

So I can still use my regular switch plate. I could go and find a switch plate that is made for 4 wide button switches but most I see are white, and all the ones through the whole house are stainless steel metal ones.

SO PLEASE! Make a WEMO switch that fits into a regulare light switch opening, so all I have to replace is the switch in the wall.

Comments
by airmandan
on ‎11-25-2017 12:16 PM
Here’s a 4-gang decora plate in stainless steel:

Lutron CW-4-SS 4-Gang Claro Wall Plate, Stainless Steel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0039Q4D5A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_z9CgAb68FSJ42
by mikesk
on ‎11-26-2017 05:23 AM
You don't want to use metal plates over a wifi switch anyways. It blocks the signal!
by waoswald
on ‎12-12-2017 01:00 PM

Agree. Standard profile light switch. Nose down, lights off, nose up, lights on. Can be controlled via wifi. Nose down but lights on (via wifi). Flip nose up/down to tun lights off. Nose up, lights off (via wifi) flip nose down/up to turn lights on.