WEMO Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Wemo Apps For Laptop PC Computers

by acvegas on ‎05-17-2018 08:41 PM

Just a suggestion:

I have the WeMo App (Light/AC Switch Control) for Smart Phones.  You should also have WeMo Light Control & Wireless Camera program/app for PC-Windows 10 Laptop Computers and tablets. PC Computers still do exist.

This company does: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Reolink-WiFi-Camera-w-SD-Card-HD-4MP-IP-Video-Audio-Surveil...

This company above (Reolink) allows the user to remotely view their camera via: free Reolink App on the user's mobile device, free Reolink Client on the user's computer, web browsers (IE, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc.).

(End)

Comments
by ThatRasputin
on ‎08-19-2018 09:18 AM

I would love this. Even better if it would allow more of the smart-home features like pairing it with Alexa would. Such as setting a group of wemo plugs as a room I can turn on/off all at once. I love using the plugs since I live in apartments that never have the outlets set up logically for switches.

by emma
on ‎10-04-2018 04:07 AM

You can run Android apps on a Windows PC or laptop using an Android emulator app. As I have Toshiba laptop and I run many apps in my PC when I face issue I call Toshiba Support Number. The BlueStacks App Player is free to use. The program will allow you to run Android apps on your Windows machine, but as it's not a full Android emulator you won't get the full Android experience.